25 June 2008

Small, Yet Huge

Highest Quality Card Stock and Envelopes

* No minimum quantity.
* Free boxed sets with orders of 10 or more.
* Save 12% or more when you buy in bulk.
* More information about cards...

Okay. I got this in the mail today. I got a big smile on my face, but not for the reason you are thinking of. It's Pretty unexceptional: An old dog on a card and a postage stamp. What's the big deal? Like the silly little Polaroids, the "Internet Thingy", and the cameraphone? Yes. I had someone very close to me spend 45 minutes on the phone telling me that it was a waste of time, among other kind things. The point is lost on everyone around me save a few. But I know what it means. It's a big deal.

Don't forget to make your custom postage!
Small, Yet HugeSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is a big deal. IT IS.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

...................................