19 December 2008

Bent Shows Hillbilly That Kerouac House Is, Er, Close by



I'm felling pretty stupid. Although I may have some relevant excuses, the idea that I have lived close enough to spit on Kerouac's house, (mother's, actually), for all of this time just seems so incredibly ridiculous.

I came across a picture several months ago of Kerouac sitting on the steps of this house, with a cryptic caption like, "Kerouac, in Orlando". Can you guess where I saw it?

I suppose that if we come to our senses later than sooner, there is some small bit of redemption.

Going yonder to gawk later today.

Thanks to a series of posts by Ordinary Finds
Bent Shows Hillbilly That Kerouac House Is, Er, Close bySocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

:D

Related Posts with Thumbnails

...................................