28 November 2008

A Talking Tour Eiffel--Photo Honorable Mention National Geographic Photo Contest



Places Honorable Mention

When I was riding the metro during a visit to Paris, France, the view looked amazing. However, when I turned to the other side, there she was, the Eiffel Tower, looking at me almost like she wanted to tell me something. Suddenly, it hit me and I saw the whole image in my mind and that's when I decided to quickly grab my camera and take a few shots, hoping the outcome was the one that I've just pictured.

Photo and caption by Veronica Maglione

National Geographic Society Annual Photo Contest (2008)
A Talking Tour Eiffel--Photo Honorable Mention National Geographic Photo ContestSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

...................................