04 November 2008

I Regret That I Have But One Country To Give My Vote To


handwrittenblogs:

via: cvxn

I am heartened to be reminded that contrary to recent policy in this country, all peoples, cultures and countries are inter-dependent, and that outside of our narrow, arrogant, and belligerent view of the world, folks have some common sense.

This is really appropriate for many of us who have felt trapped and pretty much alone, even among our fellow citizens for a long, long, time. I don't know you, cvxn from Vancouver, but I thank you just the same.


I Regret That I Have But One Country To Give My Vote ToSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

2 comments:

Hez said...

You're welcome.

Borders are for cartographers. We're all in this together.

Hez (a/k/a cvxn)

**** said...

thanks again, Hez.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

...................................