29 September 2008

THERE WILL BE SOUP!

As captioned. Image: United States Social Security Administration.

I have been trying to remain positive by declaring a ban on reading or watching any US media outlets, but it still seeps through. It's just tough because folks like those smart English kids at at The Financial Times, have been warning of bank failures for nearly a year. It is ridiculous to hear about how this is such a calamitous "surprise". And oh my goodness, even Tony Blair is shocked and stunned. (hmmm... I'm wondering if I have an "I told you so" post in the archive).

I'm sure you have noticed the disclaimer in bright yellow at the top of the SSA's page. Hilarious.
THERE WILL BE SOUP!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

...................................