21 March 2010

The Sunshine Award And A Few Of My Favorite Things



On St. Patrick's Day, I was the fortunate recipient of The Sunshine Award, bestowed by our friend Chris, over at The [Awseome] Daily Postcard. Thank you Chris!

Now, I'll be gracious and not detail for you all of my "Sunshiney" traits as a blog author... Regular visitors and friends will giggle heartily when trying to visualize me, (or this blog), as being a Ray Of Sunshine at any hour of the day.

It's sort-of a tagging exercise to spread the good word about blogs you love, though I do not want to burden anyone with the task of having to spread the joy if they don't care to, or if they don't have time, which is often the case for many of us.

So, here are a few of my favorite places to be edified, and enjoy the scenery:

  • On The Border Land A lovely mix of many things literary and visual- From an ex-pat living living Okinawa.

  • Dull Tool Dim Bulb: The daily blog of collector, author, artist and Pop Culture Iconoclast Jim Linderman. Go forth and be enriched.

  • Bijou Living: Great blog from my friend Stacy- Designer, collector, advisor and multi-talented arbiter of all things STYLE.

  • Ellis Nadler's Sketchbook Londoner, Artist and Illustrator Ellis Nadler's daily sketchbook. Great. Also a great place to go if you're having a bad day and need a smile or chuckle.

  • Brett Walker: The Flickr account of London artist, photographer and an all-around genius. Go deep.

  • XeniaLiz: Another awesome Flickr account from my friend Amy. Photographer, artist, educator and more.

    So there are a FEW. But there are so many more.

    Thanks, Chris!
  • The Sunshine Award And A Few Of My Favorite ThingsSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

    2 comments:

    Stacy said...

    Well thank you so much!

    As my mother always said, 'Stacy you're such a G*&damn ray of sunshine.'

    What a great list of sites. Thanks for sharing. There are so many treasures out there I'm slowly discovering.

    I'll spread my sunshine in return when I get back on my blog.

    Here's to many more sunshiny smiles, fluffy clouds and rainbow riding unicorns!

    Stacy

    **** said...

    Happy to do it!

    Fu*kyeah Unicorns!

    Related Posts with Thumbnails

    ...................................