07 February 2009

Weekend Salvation Army And Anti-Saloon League Bric-A-Brac Quiz



Today's quiz:

While at the Salvation Army junk store today communing with my Great-Grandfather the Captain and trying my best not to be knocked over by assorted bargain fiends that are, (always), utterly Convinced you are going to steal their treasures... *sigh*

Three choices:

a) A caricature-ish air-brush style print of Johnny Depp

b) A signed photograph of George W. and Laura Bush (*cough*)

c) A very nicely matted and framed Dean by the Snapdragon

I thought of taking Crackberries of the other two and making it a REAL visual extravaganza, but I was lazy.

Time for my nap.
Weekend Salvation Army And Anti-Saloon League Bric-A-Brac QuizSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

...................................