29 May 2010

“Some of my photographs have always been a mystery to me…”

Art-Farm “Some of my photographs have always been a mystery to me in terms of how I arrived at them. Even with the technical ability to produce fine prints, I am hard put to know how it happens, yet unless technique and materials are seriously investigated and experienced, I see that moving statements are seldom made.
The process of photography ever invites me. I hope never to lose this feeling. At times I make photographs for the sheer magic of its process, and the good feeling about the very stuff needed: light, chemical combinations, some imperceptible forces at work behind the scene. I am part of the drama which takes the guise of photography.” - Paul Caponigro

“Some of my photographs have always been a mystery to me…”SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

...................................