20 October 2009

Found Freehand Sketches, Florida

Nell.307

Found tucked away in an album of photos I found this weekend. Most look to be free hand drawings of comic book characters, from Steve Canyon, and the like. I like the nude, and 'Smiling Jack'.

found/artist unknown

UDPATE: It appears that this person worked for the city of St. Augustine for a while, as I found that one of these drawings was done on the back of a city petty cash slip. I have personnel records from the Selective Service division in FL in the same scrapbook, but I can't be sure it's the same person.
Found Freehand Sketches, FloridaSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

2 comments:

anyjazz said...

Interesting find!

**** said...

thanks! it was a hidden treasure.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

...................................